How to build a new Chinese household products brand by creating an insight-driven brand narrative based on CenterBrain’s Three Ts criteria for positioning success.
- Identified the key need that mothers of children have, to save time through the use of uniquely designed cookware, appliances, and technology.
- Connected saving time to the desire to use it to do more good for the family and society.
- Organized the product line to create a synergistic Intelligent Ecosystem for the kitchen.
Creating time, creating goodness
- Quantitative evaluation reveals that 97% of people who view the new positioning are motivated (definitely + probably) to visit experience or community stores upon learning about the new positioning.
- The brand positioning is introduced and launched at the 2017 Canton Fair.