How to develop a new brand for Kimberly-Clark in a healthcare area that would provide margins equal to or better than current K-C brands.
- Refocused strategy from crowded “pampering” platform to one of efficacy.
- Established an efficacy expectation and dimensionalized “rejuvenation” through the use of a professional spa reference.
- Identified positioning, product line and descriptions, brand name and advertising insight in less than six months.
CenterBrain Positioning Breakthrough:
The touch of professional spa rejuvenation in your home
- Positioning clears hurdle for purchase intent, uniqueness and volume potential.
- Product is launched in 2006 into test. The first new brand for K-C in over a decade.