- How to reposition a U.S. made brand for growth after a decade of losing share to “cheaper” foreign bits and blades.
- How to help the VFW halt declining membership during a time when the number of deployed servicemen is increasing.
- Focus on tradesman as a source of business and a source of recommendation for the DIYer.
- Put the power of the Vermont American Brand behind the VFW recognizing that among tradesman there is a disproportionate number of veterans.
CenterBrain Positioning Breakthrough:
- Reposition Vermont American as Specialists to the Trades in Bits and Blades.
- Create the Unmet Needs® (www.unmetneeds.com) program to provide direct, local support to families of deployed service men and women. Engage R. Lee Ermey (The Gunney) as a spokesperson.
- Vermont American reverses their sales decline and rebuilds share.
- The VFW raises over $5 million via the Unmet Needs program.