How to overcome apathy towards credit cards and breakthrough with a truly unique offer.
- Identified a key consumer insight that consumers were seeking greater connection in everyday life, due to technology’s erosion of “Americana”.
- Linked this to a new credit card technology that allowed consumers to choose their own picture to put on the card.
CenterBrain Positioning Breakthrough:
The first card that lets you show your personality whenever you shop.
- Quantitative results showed that almost 40 percent of consumers were interested in obtaining the card and saw a benefit over the card they were currently carrying.
- Developed the introductory television advertising, which tested and beat all other major national credit card advertising.
- Brand introduced in 2005.